For expecting and new moms looking for information about childbirth, parenting and general information, here are some resources that can help:
- Stork Childbirth Education offers classes for expecting parents including childbirth education, baby care and infant CPR, and breastfeeding.
- The Womb Room is a gathering space for expecting parents and growing families. Located in the heart of Hampden, The Womb Room is the home to a variety of classes and workshops to help moms and families gather the information and resources they need, as well as to build a strong community of support.
- Hagerstown Bith Circle strives to facilitate a birthing community where expectant mothers and new families can easily connect with professionals dedicated to empowering them on their parenting journey.
- The Birthing Circle provides pregnancy, birth & postpartum support. They build community, provide resources and education, and advocate for informed choice.
Help for New Parents
- Beginning with Baby provides in-home mother baby support services for the greater Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area and provides new parents with education and support as they’re learning to care for their newborn.